At Dubai Global Soccer Awards Ronaldo won best men's player award for sixth time. - GameAddict

Monday 30 December 2019

At Dubai Global Soccer Awards Ronaldo won best men's player award for sixth time.

Ronaldo finished off 2019 by achieving the best men's player award at  Dubai Global Soccer Awards for the sixth time.


Ronaldo who was listed at 3rd for 2019 Ballon d'Or behind the winner Lional Messi and Virgil Van Dijk has now achieved his sixth best men's player award. Ronaldo who assisted the Juventus team for claiming the Serie A title in 2018-19, at awards made the successive 4th triumph. The player is also playing a major role for his national team Portugal for winning the National Leagues.

At the awards Ronaldo said,
 "I am very thankful to my family, my son, my girlfriend, my team-mates of Juventus as well as national team, my agents and all others who helped and support for this gala".

Cristiano Rolando with his best men's player award. https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49294736238_210518550e_h.jpg 

In addition to this Ronaldo said thanks to the Arab Community and showed his love and interest for Dubai saying that I love coming here every year, this place is marvelous.


He also said that it's a great honour for me to be here at this award show and I am highly tankful to the Sheikh Mansoor Bin Mohammed for presenting me this award and to all those who voted for me.

At the end he showed his wish to be at the award show in 2020 and wished in advance happy New Year to all the members.

However Cristiano was not the only player at the awards show, there were also many other players including Atletico Madrid's Joao Felix who won the "best relevation player", Miralem Pjanic was awarded with the "player career" award. 


Joao Felix receiving his best relevation player Award https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49295416922_3992e3e9b8_h.jpg


Pjanic receiving his player career award https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49294732533_5545939df8_h.jpg


The England club Liverpool's manager Jürgen Klopp was crowned with the best manager.

Klopp said, "I would like to dedicate this award to my staff, I would not be able to achieve this award without my staff as well as without my team's great performance. We initiated developments only two and a half year ago and we faced a lot of problems initially including changing player that was a main success factor for us. The players' mentality and quality were main reasons for our achievement".
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49298580391_54640be3c2_h.jpg


He also said that the team is in very good condition and we hope that 2020 will also be a winning year for Liverpool like 2019. 

No comments:

Post a Comment